This item has been shown 206 times.
Although people still build kits today, there is a broad market for collectors of nostalgic model kits. People love the kits for the great box art, to rekindle fond memories of building them 40 years ago, or even as a companion to the full-scale cars they own today. Here, world-leading authority Tim Boyd takes you through the entire era of muscle car kits, covering the options, collectability, variety availability, and value of these wonderful kits today. Boyd also takes you through the differences between the original kits, the older reproduction kits, and the new reproduction kits that many people find at swap meets today. You will learn about the quality and fidelity of the kits that are available. You'll even get some information that is just as valuable, though not as fun - when kits have NOT been made for a particular car. If you are looking to build a collection of muscle car kits, interested in getting the kits of your favorite manufacturer or even just of the cars you have owned, this book will be a valuable resource in your model kit search.
- Author: Tim Boyd
- ISBN: 9781932494686
- Exact Title: "Collecting Muscle Car Model Kits A Showcase of America's Most Popular Model Kits"
- Page Count: 176
- Dimensions: 11.00 x 8.50 x 0.65
Pay Media Mail shipping on 1 item, get FREE US shipping on 2nd item if shipped together.
Find more in our store
- Click here for more 1952 Hudson Hornet manuals.
- Click here for more 1953 Hudson Hornet manuals.
- Click here for more 1954 Hudson Hornet manuals.
- Click here for more 1955 Chevrolet Corvette manuals.
- Click here for more 1956 Chevrolet Bel Air manuals.
- Click here for more 1956 Chrysler 300 manuals.
- Click here for more 1957 Chevrolet Corvette manuals.
- Click here for more 1957 Ford Custom manuals.
- Click here for more 1958 Chevrolet Corvette manuals.
- Click here for more 1958 Plymouth Belvedere manuals.
- Click here for more 1959 Chevrolet Corvette manuals.
- Click here for more 1959 Dodge Royal manuals.
- Click here for more 1959 Pontiac Catalina manuals.
- Click here for more 1960 Chrysler 300 manuals.
- Click here for more 1960 Dodge Dart manuals.
- Click here for more 1960 Plymouth Fury manuals.
- Click here for more 1961 Chevrolet Bel Air manuals.
- Click here for more 1961 Chevrolet Impala manuals.
- Click here for more 1961 Ford Galaxie manuals.
- Click here for more 1961 Pontiac Ventura manuals.
- Click here for more 1950 Oldsmobile 88 manuals.
- Click here for more 1953 Chevrolet Corvette manuals.
- Click here for more 1954 Chevrolet Corvette manuals.
- Click here for more 1955 Chevrolet Bel Air manuals.
- Click here for more 1955 Chrysler 300 manuals.
- Click here for more 1956 Chevrolet Corvette manuals.
- Click here for more 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air manuals.
- Click here for more 1957 Chrysler 300 manuals.
- Click here for more 1957 Ford Fairlane manuals.
- Click here for more 1958 Chrysler 300 manuals.
- Click here for more 1958 Pontiac Catalina manuals.
- Click here for more 1959 Chrysler 300 manuals.
- Click here for more 1959 Plymouth Fury manuals.
- Click here for more 1960 Chevrolet Corvette manuals.
- Click here for more 1960 DeSoto Adventurer manuals.
- Click here for more 1960 Ford Galaxie manuals.
- Click here for more 1960 Pontiac Ventura manuals.
- Click here for more 1961 Chevrolet Corvette manuals.
- Click here for more 1961 Chrysler 300 manuals.
- Click here for more 1961 Pontiac Catalina manuals.
- 1968-1970 American Motors AMX
- 1968-1974 American Motors Javelin
- 1970 American Motors Javelin SST Trans Am
- 1974 American Motors Matador X
- 1965 Buick Wildcat Deluxe
- 1966 Buick Gran Sport
- 1970 Buick GS 455 GSX
- 1955-1957 Chevrolet Bel Air Nomad
- 1955-1957 Chevrolet Nomad
- 1961-1963 Chevrolet Impala
- 1964-1967 Chevrolet Malibu
- 1964-1972 Chevrolet Chevelle
- 1965-1967 Chevrolet Chevelle Deluxe
- 1967-1974 Chevrolet Camaro
- 1968-1969 Chevrolet Chevelle 300 Deluxe
- 1968-1972 Chevrolet Chevelle Nomad
- 1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS
- 1969-1972 Chevrolet Chevelle Greenbrier
- 1970-1972 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
- 1973-1974 Chevrolet Camaro LT
- 1962 Chrysler 300 H
- 1963 Chrysler 300 J
- 1965 Chrysler 300 L
- 1959 Dodge Royal
- 1960 Dodge Dart Phoenix
- 1964 Dodge 330
- 1965 Dodge Coronet 500
- 1966-1974 Dodge Charger
- 1968-1971 Dodge Charger R/T
- 1969-1970 Dodge Coronet Super Bee
- 1970-1971 Dodge Challenger R/T
- 1972 Dodge Challenger Rallye
- 1957-1965 Ford Fairlane 500
- 1960 Ford Galaxie Special
- 1963-1969 Ford Galaxie 500 XL
- 1965-1969 Ford Mustang Shelby or Cobra
- 1969-1971 Ford Torino
- 1969-1971 Ford Torino GT
- 1970-1971 Ford Torino Brougham
- 1970-1973 Ford Mustang Grande
- 1971 Ford Mustang Boss 351
- 1952-1954 Hudson Hornet
- 1965-1966 Mercury Park Lane
- 1967-1973 Mercury Cougar
- 1969 Mercury Cougar Boss 302
- 1970 Mercury Cougar Boss 429
- 1950 Oldsmobile 88
- 1965 Oldsmobile Dynamic
- 1965-1971 Oldsmobile 442
- 1959-1967 Plymouth Fury
- 1965 Plymouth Satellite
- 1966-1968 Plymouth Fury VIP
- 1968 Plymouth Fury Custom Suburban
- 1968 Plymouth Fury Suburban
- 1970 Plymouth Superbird
- 1970-1974 Plymouth Cuda
- 1960-1961 Pontiac Ventura
- 1964-1972 Pontiac Grand Prix
- 1970-1971 Pontiac GTO The Judge
- 1966 American Motors Marlin
- 1968-1972 American Motors Javelin SST
- 1970 American Motors Javelin SST Mark Donohue
- 1970 American Motors Rebel Machine
- 1964-1969 Buick Wildcat
- 1965-1970 Buick Wildcat Custom
- 1966 Buick Wildcat Gran Sport
- 1953-1974 Chevrolet Corvette
- 1955-1957 Chevrolet Bel Air Townsman
- 1955-1963 Chevrolet Bel Air
- 1964-1967 Chevrolet Impala SS
- 1964-1971 Chevrolet Chevelle SS
- 1964-1972 Chevrolet El Camino
- 1967-1972 Chevrolet Chevelle Concours
- 1968 Chevrolet Chevelle 300
- 1968-1972 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu
- 1968-1972 Chevrolet El Camino Custom
- 1969-1972 Chevrolet Chevelle Concours Estate
- 1970 Chevrolet El Camino SS Standard Cab Pickup 2-Door
- 1972 Chevrolet Camaro Z28
- 1955-1968 Chrysler 300
- 1962-1963 Chrysler 300 Sport
- 1964 Chrysler 300 K
- 1960 DeSoto Adventurer
- 1960 Dodge Dart
- 1960 Dodge Dart Pioneer
- 1964 Dodge Polara
- 1965-1966 Dodge Monaco
- 1967-1969 Dodge Coronet R/T
- 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona
- 1970 Dodge Challenger T/A
- 1970-1974 Dodge Challenger
- 1957 Ford Custom
- 1957-1968 Ford Fairlane
- 1960-1963 Ford Galaxie
- 1964-1973 Ford Mustang
- 1969-1970 Ford Mustang Boss 429
- 1969-1971 Ford Torino Cobra
- 1969-1971 Ford Torino Squire
- 1970-1971 Ford Torino Super Cobra Jet
- 1970-1973 Ford Mustang Mach I
- 1971 Ford Torino 500
- 1963-1964 Mercury Marauder
- 1966-1967 Mercury Cyclone
- 1967-1973 Mercury Cougar XR-7
- 1969-1971 Mercury Cougar Cobra Jet
- 1970-1971 Mercury Cyclone Spoiler
- 1963 Oldsmobile Starfire
- 1965 Oldsmobile Dynamic Holiday
- 1958-1965 Plymouth Belvedere
- 1959-1968 Plymouth Fury Sport
- 1965-1974 Plymouth Barracuda
- 1967-1971 Plymouth GTX
- 1968 Plymouth Fury Sport Suburban
- 1968-1974 Plymouth Roadrunner
- 1970-1971 Plymouth Barracuda Gran Coupe
- 1958-1961 Pontiac Catalina
- 1964-1969 Pontiac Bonneville
- 1964-1972 Pontiac GTO
Super saver postal USPS Media Mail with delivery confirmation is $5.95. USPS Media Mail typically takes 7-14 business days to arrive in the continental US.
To AK, HI, PR, and APO, media mail takes a month so we recommend priority mail instead.
Optionally, get this item sent to the US via USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation for $7.99. Please request a quote for combined Priority Mail shipping, since multiple items may require extra shipping costs.
USPS first class airmail without tracking to all countries is $21.00. Standard Int'l FlatRate Shipping with tracking to the UK, Germany, Luxembourg, and the Netherlands is only $21.00. Standard Int'l FlatRate Shipping with tracking to Austria, Denmark, Finland, France, Ireland, Italy, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland is $30.00. Standard Int'l FlatRate Shipping with tracking to Australia, Belgium, and New Zealand is $24.00. Please supply a phone number with your order to ensure timely delivery of your package. International shipments typically take 1-3 weeks for delivery.
USPS Priority Mail Int'l to Canada is only $15.00 with tracking. We pay GST. Books and CDs are duty free, so you should owe nothing when your package arrives. Shipment to Canada typically takes 2 weeks for delivery.
Open 7:30 am to 5:00 pm pacific time weekdays, 8:30 am to 1:30 pm Saturdays. Closed Sundays and holidays. Customer Service 1 800 458-2734
Finally, Buy With No Risk from the Auto Literature Experts
Pledge of Honesty
We are a high tech company with old-fashioned integrity.
Our Promise of Value: When you buy from Faxon, you know that the book you get will cover the years and content listed in the long description. We got to be the largest sellers of out of print auto books by becoming the experts on what you need to get your project on the road.
Our Assurance of Security: We have never sold or shared a phone number, email address, or street address. We have never had a credit card number stolen. Your personal information is safe with us.
Backed by More than Forty Years of Professional Experience: For more than forty years, we have been researching auto literature. We have built a library of rare manuals and compiled lists of manuals that exist. No other company has invested so much time and effort to find the best book for your vehicle. We buy from every major printer in the US in order to offer you the finest quality books and the best selection anywhere.
Powered by SixBit's eCommerce Solution