Manual is in excellent size: 5 1/4 x 8 1/4"; Seven Sections plus Index, printed in the US.
Perfect for Camaro owners or collectors of Chevrolet literature.
- Contact us
- About us
For trouble-free transactions and fast service, our primary payment method is Paypal. If you wish to use alternate payment methods, please contact us for instructions. We accept Visa, Mastercard, and American Express!Yes, we offer combined shipping! Before your pay for multiple items, let us combine your order for the best shipping rate.
Payment is expected promptly after you've complete your purchases. If you have any car problems at checkout, or concerns about your invoice, please let us know. We reserve the right to cancel unpaid orders if we are unable to contact the buyer.
Merchandise typically ships within one business day of completed payment.Canadian customers must pay the applicable sales tax for their province or territory.
Items ship from our location in Ontario, Canada. Shipping typically takes place within one business day of completed payment. You will be issued a tracking number if applicable. Shipping service is provided by Canada Post, and is usually completed by the postal carrier in your respective country.
With decades of experience shipping automotive literature, we have the supplies and know-how to package our products properly. Rest assured that your order will prepared and handled professionally. While shipping costs may appear higher because our stock originates in Canada, don't forget that you are getting tracking and insurance (with the exception of International Small Packet service -- see below).
Shipping services that may be offered:
- Expedited Parcel - Tracking and Insurance included. Delivery within 3-7 business days.
- XpressPost - Tracking and Insurance included. Delivery within 2-3 business days.
In the USA:
- Tracked Packet USA - Economical fast shipping for lighter items (under 2 lbs). Tracking and Insurance up to $100 included. Delivery in as little as 4 business days.
- Expedited Parcel USA - Basic shipping for heavier or more valuable items (over 2 lbs / $100 value). Tracking and Insurance up to $1000 included. Delivery in as little as 4 business days.
- XpressPost USA - Faster option on heavier or more valuable items. Tracking and Insurance up to $1000 included. Delivery in 2-3 business days.
- Small Packet Air International- An economical option for lighter items (under 2 lbs). NO TRACKING OR INSURANCE. Delivery in as little as 6 business days. We have had excellent luck with this service, but it provides no recourse on lost or damaged items. An alternative to much higher-priced services, but use AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- Tracked Packet International - An air service for lighter items that adds tracking and insurance up to $100. Delivery in as little as 6 days.
- International Parcel Surface - The most economical option for heavier or more valuable items. Tracking and Insurance up to $1000 included. Delivery in 4-8 WEEKS.
- International Parcel Air - (Only available to countries not served by XpressPost - below). Faster shipping for heavier or more valuable parcels. Includes Tracking and Insurance up to $1000. Delivery in as little as 6 business days.
- XpressPost International - Faster service for heavier or more valuable items. Includes Tracking and Insurance up to $1000. Delivery in as little as 4 business days.
Our number one goal is a happy customer. We want you satisfied! Please inform us of any concerns you have about products you receive, so that we have an opportunity to address them. We also ask that you withold negative or neutral response until we have responded.For non-defective and properly described items, returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee, and return shipping is at the customers expense. Please request any returns within 14 days of receiving your item. Other situations considered on a per-case basis. We will be able to confirm your return details, and ensure your return is processed in a timely manner. For ANY returns, please contact us FIRST. Do you have questions, comments, or requests? Here's how to reach us:
If you believe your order should be eligible for a service listed above, but it is NOT showing as an option during check out, please contact us.
USA and International delivery times are estimated, and may be subjected to customs delays that are beyond the control of Ken McGee Books. We declare exported items with actual values -- it is the customer's responsibility to pay any import taxes or duties that may be applied upon entering your country. We will not falsify customs documents.
messages: Click Here
Ken McGee Auto Literature maintains one of the world's largest collections of automobile literature. Our 10,000 square foot facility houses manuals, brochures and other literature for vehicles from 1897 right through to the current model year, as well as as collectible toys, service station memorabilia, and several classic cars.This car enthusiasts' haven is owned and operated by Ken McGee, with long-running ties to McGee Motors: a car dealer destined to become Canada's oldest operating family dealership. Other Items
Click Here for more background on the company and ownership.